*~Capturing Precious Moments In Time~*

I'd like to introduce you to a fabulous photographer today! Shay of Shay Chilton Photography has the amazing ability to capture precious moments in time in the blink of an eye. She is so very charming and delightful to work with and truly knows how to show off the unique personality only your child has. Don't believe me? You can check out her work here. Or you can find her on Facebook here. She took these beautiful pictures with my hair accessories. How lovely! Don't ya think?  *HEART*NIKI*

2 comments:

  1. what a talented photographer! the gorgeous hair accessories are amazing too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time with our children is more precious than we can ever imagine.
    Photography I wish I could accomplish...what a gifted eye you possess.
    I invite you to drop by HERE and join the HAHtourage. Looking forward to visiting your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete